Let us know if this article was helpful. It would help us improve our content for you and other customers in the future.
!open!This article explains how to cancel your WiseStamp subscription and also outlines WiseStamp’s cancellation policy.!/open!
Canceling your PRO subscription
If you cancel your PRO subscription’s auto-renewal, your account will be downgraded to FREE at the end of the billing period. All of your account details (signatures, employee data, etc.) will remain stored in the WiseStamp database.
You can resume using WiseStamp PRO at any time in the future without having to re-enter account details or recreate your signatures.
To cancel your PRO subscription:
1. Click the Profile icon and select Plan & Billing.
2. On the Plan and Billing page, click Downgrade to FREE.
3. Review the information in the warning popup and then click Downgrade to FREE.
Canceling your Teams subscription
If you cancel your Teams’ subscription auto-renewal, it will inactivate your WiseStamp for Teams account while continuing to store all of your account details (signatures, employee data, etc.) in the WiseStamp database.
You can resume using WiseStamp for Teams at any time in the future without having to repeat onboarding or recreate signatures.
To cancel your WiseStamp for Teams subscription contact our support team.
Refunds and cancellation policy
- If you signed up for a PRO or Teams account but would like to cancel, we have a "no questions asked" 14-day refund policy.
- Your subscription will automatically renew for successive 12-month periods, unless cancelled prior the the end of the term.
- If you cancel your WiseStamp Pro or Teams subscription, you will continue to have access to the paid features until the end of your current billing period. At that time, your account will be downgraded to the free version.
- For more information about WiseStamp's refund and cancellation policy, please read our Terms of Service.
Here are the main issues that may occur in relation to this topic:
|The problem||The resolution|
|Can’t find your account||Contact support with any type of identifying information.|