Let us know if this article was helpful. It would help us improve our content for you and other customers in the future.
This topic walks you through the process of creating a new WiseStamp account, creating your customized email signature, and managing your account.
Types of WiseStamp Accounts
WiseStamp offers two types of accounts based on the user's requirements:
Single User Account: Ideal for individual professionals or freelancers who want to make their emails stand out and enhance their professional image. It provides all the necessary tools to create a personalized and distinctive email signature.
Teams Account: Best suited for businesses or teams, this account allows the creation of consistent and professional email signatures across the team. It's a perfect way to promote your brand, events, and social channels with every team member's email. It also ensures the unified branding of your company and streamlines the process of updating and managing multiple signatures.
Setting up an individual account
To set up your WiseStamp account and create your customized email signature:
- Go to webapp.wisestamp.com.
- Under Signature Details, add your personal details (name, phone number, and address). A preview of your signature is displayed.
- Add a company logo or a personal picture to your signature by clicking Upload image.
- Add your social links as small icons from the Social tab.
- Choose a template from the Template tab.
- Customize your signature design from the Design tab.
- Go to the Apps tab to add hyperlinked and designed add-ons to your signature. Click the drag-and-drop icon to place the apps either above or below your signature.
- Once your signature is ready, click Ok, I'm Done to add the signature to your email.
- In order to connect your WiseStamp email signature to your email, you will have to create a user on WiseStamp.
- You can sign up using your Google account through the Google Connect method, or with your email address.
- The signup form will include the information you already entered in your signature. If needed, update the entered information and type your password.
!note!Follow the specific instructions on how to add the signature to your email, by your email provider.!/note!
Setting up a team or organization account
WiseStamp for Teams enables you to manage your entire company email signatures from one centralized dashboard.
To set a WiseStamp for Teams account:
- Go to webapp.wisestamp.com/signup.
- Setting up a WiseStamp for teams account requires a short onboarding process. Follow the instructions provided. If you require assistance, feel free to schedule a short demo session with one of our sales representatives.
Delete your account
You can choose to delete your WiseStamp account at any time. For more information, see Delete and uninstall your WiseStamp account and follow the instructions provided.
Here are the main issues that may occur concerning this topic:
|Can’t find your account||Contact WiseStamp support team. Please note you might be required to provide information to help identify you.|