Let us know if this article was helpful. It would help us improve our content for you and other customers in the future.
!open! In this article, we'll walk you through the process of creating a new WiseStamp account, customizing your email signature, and managing your account. !/open!
Types of WiseStamp Accounts
WiseStamp offers two types of accounts based on the user's requirements:
Single User Account: Ideal for individual professionals or freelancers who want to make their emails stand out and enhance their professional image. It provides all the necessary tools to create a personalized and distinctive email signature.
Teams Account: Best suited for businesses or teams, this account allows the creation of consistent and professional email signatures across the team. It's a perfect way to promote your brand, events, and social channels with every team member's email. It also ensures the unified branding of your company and streamlines the process of updating and managing multiple signatures.
Setting up an individual account
To set up your WiseStamp account:
- Go to webapp.wisestamp.com/
- Start creating your signature.
- Under Signature details, add your personal details (name, phone number, and address). A preview of your signature will be displayed.
- Add a company logo or a personal picture to your signature by clicking Upload logo/ photo.
- Add your social links as small icons by clicking on the Social tab.
- Choose a template from the Templates tab.
- Customize your signature design using the different design options under the Design tab.
- Go to the Apps tab to add hyperlinked and designed add-ons to your signature. Click the drag-and-drop icon to place the apps either above or below your signature.
- Once your signature is ready, click Ok, I'm done to add the signature to your email.
- In order to connect your WiseStamp email signature to your email, you will have to create a user on WiseStamp.
There are two ways to set up an account in WiseStamp:
- Using any standard email address as your login username.
- Connecting it to your existing Google account through the Google Connect method
!note!Follow the specific instructions on how to add the signature to your email, by your email provider.!/note!
Setting up a team or organization account
WiseStamp for Teams enables you to manage your entire company email signature from one centralized dashboard.
To set a WiseStamp for Teams account:
- Visit webapp.wisestamp.com/signup
- Setting up a WiseStamp for teams account requires a short onboarding process. Follow the instructions. If you require assistance, feel free to schedule a short demo session with one of our sales representatives.
Delete your account
You can choose to delete your WiseStamp account at any moment. To do so visit Delete and uninstall your WiseStamp account visit and follow the instructions.
Here are the main issues that may occur concerning this topic:
|The problem||The resolution|
|Can’t find your account||Contact support with any type of identifying information.|