Let us know if this article was helpful. It would help us improve our content for you and other customers in the future.
During a campaign, a specific banner is added to your signatures for a limited period of time. You can schedule campaigns around special promotions, marketing activities, holidays, or any other event. This article explains how to create and schedule a banner campaign on your WiseStamp signatures and how to manage your campaigns.
Create new campaigns
To create a campaign:
On the left panel, Click Campaigns. If you have not yet created any campaigns, click Create campaign.
1. Specify campaign details
- Campaign Name: Every campaign is automatically named according to number, but you can change this to any name of your choice. Campaign names must be unique (two campaigns cannot have identical names).
- Campaign date & time: If you want to set a timeframe for the campaign, click the From and To fields to select start and end dates. You can specify exact start and end times by clicking the hour and minutes and selecting the desired times. If you do not enter any dates, your campaign is saved in a Draft status and you can specify dates after the campaign is created. To change the time zone of the system, see Setting campaign time zone below.
- Assign campaign to groups: Specify whether the campaign is added to all signatures in your organization, or to specific groups only. If you select Specific groups, click the dropdown list and select the groups to have the campaign displayed in their signatures. If you want the campaign to appear in the signatures of employees who are not assigned to any groups, select None.
- Click Continue to go to the next screen.
2. Select banner design
- Select a banner from the WiseStamp collection (select Banners gallery or Upload your own). When uploading your own banner you can upload a file or use a URL from the web, Facebook, Instagram, or your webcam.
!note!Banner file size is recommended to be up to 500 KB to prevent slow email loading.!/note!
- After selecting a banner, select the Banner position, Banner alignment and Banner size.
- You can also define whether the banner replaces any additional banners that appear in the signature or is added to the signature regardless of existing banners.
- Check the Preview section to see how the banner looks in your signature.
- Click Continue to go to the next screen.
3. Configure Call-to-Action settings
- Campaign priority: This setting (High, Medium, and Low) determines which banner is displayed in the event that multiple campaigns are scheduled during the same timeframe. When campaigns of the same priority are scheduled at the same time, one of the banners is randomly selected by the system.
- Banner links to: If you want the banner to be clickable, enter the link to the target webpage or select a placeholder from your company details (e.g., the company website).
- Google Analytics UTM: If your account Google Analytics settings are applied, these fields are pre-populated with the UTM tags set in the Analytics menu. If you want to use other UTM tags for the campaign, enter the relevant tags in the fields.
!note!You can use company or employee attributes as part of the banner links or UTM parameters for better tracking your campaign performance.!/note!
Preview your campaign
To preview your scheduled campaign for a specific group, select the group on the Preview pane dropdown list. The Preview pane displays the selected banner along with other components of the group's assigned signature.
Once you have created campaigns, the Campaigns page displays a list of all existing campaigns.
|Component||Description / Notes|
|Filtering tools||Filters the campaign list according to specified parameters. For more information, go to Filter the campaign list.|
|Campaigns list||Presents all existing campaigns and provides general information about each campaign. The Views column shows the number of times the banner was loaded into an email.|
|Action icons||Enables you to change campaign details and perform other actions. For more information, go to View and update the campaign details.|
|Campaign settings||Opens the Campaigns tab on the Settings page, where you can set the campaign time zone.|
|Add campaign||Opens the Create campaign page, where you can define a new campaign to your list.|
Filter the campaign list
The filtering tools help you find campaigns that you want to view. You can filter the list according to Status, Groups, or both.
To search for a specific campaign, use the Search by name feature. It allows you to filter the list according to the campaign name. To use this feature, enter part or all of the name in the field. The Campaign list is filtered as you type.
Set the campaign time zone
Click Campaign settings to open the Campaigns tab on the Settings page. The time zone set on this page determines the actual start and end times of your campaigns. To change the default time zone, select the required location from the list.
View and update the campaign details
When hovering over a campaign in the campaign list, the following action icons appear:
|Icon||Description / Notes|
|Click this icon to open the Edit campaign popup, where you can view and edit all the campaign settings.|
|Hover over this icon to view the banner assigned to the campaign.|
|Click this icon to open an options menu from which you can perform the following actions: