Let us know if this article was helpful. It would help us improve our content for you and other customers in the future.
In this article, we'll provide instructions of how to deploy WiseStamp's email signature on your mobile device. By the end of this tutorial, you'll have the know-how to design, personalize, and manage impressive email signatures directly from your mobile device, ensuring your professional branding remains on point, no matter where you are. Let's enhance your mobile emailing capabilities now!
!note!WiseStamp signature is compatible with the iPhone, but only with the iOS Mail app. Other mail apps, such as Gmail, Outlook mobile, do not support rich HTML signatures when composing. !/note!
!important!As of October 2023, Gmail app for iPhone does not support HTML signatures.!/important!
Adding WiseStamp to iPhone iOS mail app
- Login to your WiseStamp account and click the green Update signature button.
- In the pop-up that appears select the iPhone option and click the blue button to Send Signature to iPhone.
- In a few minutes you'll see an email come in from email@example.com with a copy of your email signature. Select the email signature and then copy it from the email.
- Open your iPhone Settings.
- Go to Mail.
- Then click on Signature.
- Paste the WiseStamp signature in the box for whichever email address you'd like it to be used.
- Shake your phone to activate the Shake to Undo feature, and click Undo.
*Text itself of the pop-up might vary
**In case shake to undo is disabled, open Settings and go to Accessibility. Under the Physical and Motor category, tap on Touch. Scroll down to find Shake to Undo. Tap the toggle on and off to enable and disable the feature.
***If shake to undo still doesn't work, and you have iOS 13 and above, you can use Swipe to Undo. Simply swipe 3 fingers to the left (or to the right if your iPhone language is set to a right to left language) and the signature should format correctly.
- Your signature will now be formatted correctly.
- Open your email and compose a new message - you'll see the signature at the bottom!
Adding WiseStamp to Android phones
Currently, Android compatibility with WiseStamp is limited to the Server-side solution. This is because the WiseStamp signature is created using HTML, and unfortunately, Android's email apps do not support the composition of rich HTML signatures. As such, while you can view signatures on emails received on your Android device, composing emails with these signatures is not feasible, whether you're using Gmail, Outlook, or other Android mail programs.
However, we highly value our Android users and are actively exploring solutions to overcome this limitation. Be sure to stay tuned for updates as we continue to strive to meet your needs!
For more information about our Server-side solution please contact our Sales Team.