Let us know if this article was helpful. It would help us improve our content for you and other customers in the future.
As a WiseStamp user, you can assign your signatures to a correlating Outlook email address. This article explains how to deploy your signature to Outlook on Windows and Mac, and describes how to work with signature settings in Outlook desktop.
!important!This article describes how to deploy WiseStamp for Pro plan users. If you are using WiseStamp for Teams account (as part of your company email signature), follow the deployment instructions described in WiseStamp Add-in Outlook Deployment for Teams Accounts. !/important!
Currently, WiseStamp signatures can be added to Outlook on desktop or laptop devices only, as the Outlook mail apps for iPhone and Android do not support HTML signatures.
Deploying your signature to Outlook on Mac
Follow these steps to add a WiseStamp signature to your Outlook desktop app on Mac:
- Sign in to your WiseStamp account using Chrome.
!important!Using another browser will not render your signature correctly.!/important!
- On My signatures page, click Install for the relevant signature.
- In the popup window, select the Outlook Desktop option.
- In the space where you can select and copy your signature, click your signature where your name is written. Then press ⌘+A to select the complete signature and press ⌘+C to copy.
!important!If you see the whole page highlight and not just your signature make sure to click the signature itself, and then press ⌘+A to select the signature.!/important!
- Once the signature is copied, open Outlook and compose a new email.
- Within the email, go to Signature Settings. This opens a pop-up where you can add a new signature.
- Click + to add a new signature. This opens another pop-up, to give your new signature a title and paste your WiseStamp signature. Click the floppy disc icon at the top to save.
- The pop-up does not close automatically. Click the save button and manually close the pop-up. Your signature has been saved within the Outlook signature settings library.
- You can also select whether you want the signature to automatically show with new emails, or reply/forward emails.
- There is no save option here, so just close the settings and compose a new email. Your signature is displayed at the bottom of the email.
Adding your signature to Outlook on Windows
To deploy your WiseStamp signatures to Outlook on your Windows device, you need to download and install the WiseStamp Outlook app for Windows. Follow these steps:
- On the My signatures page of your WiseStamp account, click Install for the relevant signature.
- In the popup window, click Outlook Desktop.
- Click Download Outlook App.
- Run the wizard to install the Outlook Desktop app on your PC.
- Copy the token displayed in your WiseStamp account. When the desktop app launches, paste the token in the login code field and click Login.
Once you are logged into the app, the signatures you created are displayed under Preview your signatures.
- To quit the app, click Done.
Working with Outlook signature settings
Outlook signature settings allow you to assign specific signatures to different email addresses, set a different signature for reply and forward emails, or temporarily turn off your signature display.
Accessing signature settings
To open signature settings in Outlook, go to File > Options > Mail. Then, on the right side of the dialog, click Signatures.
Signature settings are displayed in the E-mail Signature tab of the Signatures and Stationery dialog.
Selecting default signature settings
The Choose default signature settings (in the upper right corner of the E-mail Signature tab) allow you to specify which signature should be displayed for each email address that you have integrated with Outlook. In addition, you can select the signature that is displayed for new emails and for reply/forward emails.
To select default signature settings:
- From the E-mail account list, select the relevant email address.
- From the New messages list, select the signature to be displayed when you compose new emails.
- From the Replies/forwards list, select the signature to be displayed when you reply to or forward emails sent to you. If you prefer to hide your signature on reply and forwards emails, select none.
- If you have multiple email accounts integrated with Outlook, repeat Steps 1-3 for each email address.
- To save your changes, click OK.
The following are some of the issues that may occur:
|No image is displayed in Outlook (Web and Desktop)
|If you see images in the WiseStamp signature preview, but not in your emails, try the following solutions: