Let us know if this article was helpful. It would help us improve our content for you and other customers in the future.
WiseStamp offers browser extensions both to Chrome and Safari. This article will explore the different usabilities and features the extensions offer and will guide you through the use of the extensions, the benefits, and what to pay attention to.
WiseStamp offers two Browser extensions:
- Chrome (version 79 or above)
- Safari (version 14.0 or above - Coming soon)
By implementing the WiseStamp Browser extension you can:
- Deploy your email signature into your emails.
- Apply different signature designs for one email address (Multiple signatures).
- Use your WiseStamp signature in multiple email platforms (different email addresses for the same signature).
- Access the WiseStamp Signature Editor directly from your message inbox.
Once installed, the WiseStamp's browser extension will deploy a signature/s on the following email providers, every time you visit the platform using the browser:
- Gmail (When not part of a Google Workspace package)
- Outlook Web and Outlook live
Adding the WiseStamp Extension
To add the WiseStamp extension, follow these instructions:
For Chrome users:
- Go to the WiseStamp page on the Chrome store and click Add to Chrome.
- In the popup, click Add extension. A confirmation popup will open when the extension has been successfully added.
For Safari users:
!note!The Safari extension release has been delayed. We will update this section once the Extension is released.!/note!
Set up your default signature
As mentioned above, using the WiseStamp extension allows you to use multiple signatures for the same Email account. Therefore, once adding the extension, make sure to select the default signature, that you wish to appear every time you compose a new email.
When you're logged into your WiseStamp account in the extension, open your mail program. On the first time you will load the email program after installing the WiseStamp extension, you will be asked if you'd like to use the signature with the specific email address. If you've already created multiple signatures, open the list at the top of the popup and select the signature you want to use as default. Click the Use this signature button.
To find out more about using multiple signatures visit out Multiple Signature article.
Using the extension menu
For your convenience, the WiseStamp browser extension includes an actions menu that lets you quickly access resources directly from your mail program. To open this menu, click the Extension WiseStamp Menu icon and then click.
The menu allows you to:
- Edit signatures: Opens the My signatures page of your WiseStamp account, where you can create and update your signatures.
- Signature settings: Opens the Signature settings page of your WiseStamp account. For more information go to Working with Signature Settings (below).
- WiseStamp for Teams: Allows you to sign up for a demo of the Teams platform.
- Help: Opens the WiseStamp knowledge base.
Removing the WiseStamp Extension
- Open a new tab in Chrome and go to chrome://extensions/
- Find the WiseStamp extension and click Remove.
- Follow the instructions.
- Refresh your email program.
!note!We apologize but the Safari extension release has been delayed. We will update this section once the Extension is released.!/note!