Let us know if this article was helpful. It would help us improve our content for you and other customers in the future.
This article presents the steps required to successfully deploy a WiseStamp signature by adding it to the signature settings in an email client using the copy/paste method. The copy/paste technique can be used in multiple email platforms, including Mac Mail, iOS Mail (iPhone/iPad), Gmail, Outlook (Web and Desktop versions), and any other platform that accepts HTML signatures.
Copy/Paste Workflow: WiseStamp Pro
If you have an individual Pro account, you can easily add a signature to any popular mail program using HTML code.
!note! WiseStamp signatures are built in the HTML language. While most mail programs and CRMs accept some level of coding, not all support specific HTML signatures. !/note!
To grab the HTML code of your signature:
- On the My signatures page of your WiseStamp account, click the Install button for the relevant signature.
- In the pop-up window that opens, select the HTML option.
- Click the Copy icon to copy the signature code.
- Paste the code into the signature settings of your mail program.
!important! After updating a signature, save your changes and then repeat the above procedure to ensure that the updated signature is displayed in your emails. !/important!
Copy/Paste Workflow: WiseStamp for Teams
To enable employees to use the copy/paste deployment method, the account administrator needs to send them an invitation email containing installation instructions. The employees then export their signatures to the required email platforms.
Admin Workflow Steps
- From the Settings page of your WiseStamp account, select the Invite Email tab.
- In the Email body section, make sure the Share manual installation instructions checkbox is selected.
- At the left side of the Employees page, select the checbox(es) of the employee(s) to receive invitation emails. Then, at the top of the page, click Invite.
The selected employees will receive an email with signature installation instructions.
Employee Workflow Steps
- From the invitation email, click the signature page link.
You will be redirected to a page with a preview of your signature.
- In the upper right corner of the page, click Add to email.
- On the left side of the page that opens, select the relevant mail platform. For Outlook and Mac Mail, there are two tabs available. Make sure to select the Copy & paste installation tab.
- Follow the copy/paste instructions for the relevant email platform.
!important!Before closing your email settings, make sure to save your changes to ensure your WiseStamp signature is displayed correctly.!/important!