Let us know if this article was helpful. It would help us improve our content for you and other customers in the future.
If you recently upgraded to a Pro account, but you’re still being logged in as a free user, or if you’re receiving an error message in the WiseStamp editor, the best thing to try first is to log out of your WiseStamp account and clear your cache and cookies.
In Google Chrome
- Open a new tab and go to chrome://history/
On the left-hand side click Clear browsing data.
- Make sure Cookies and Cached images are both selected, then click Clear data.
- Open a new tab in Firefox and go to about:preferences#privacy
Scroll down to the Cookies & Site Data option.
- Click Clear Data.
- In the pop-up that appears click Clear.
- Open Safari and go to Safari>>Clear history.
- In the pop-up which appears select how far back to clear (we recommend the Today option) and click Clear History.
- That's all there is to it!