WiseStamp for Mac Mail
WiseStamp can be added to many mail programs on Apple computers, such as the native Mac Mail program. Just follow these steps to copy the signature into your signature settings.
- Open a Chrome browser.
Using any other browser for this process will not format the signature correctly.
- In the Chrome browser login to your WiseStamp account.
- Select from the signature list the one you would like to add to your Mac Mail.
- When you see the desired signature in the preview of your account click the blue Update signature button.
- A pop-up will appear where you can select your mail program. Select the Mac Mail option.
- Click into the preview box where your signature is shown. It is best to click into the line where your name is typed.
- Use ⌘+A to select your signature.
If the entire page becomes highlighted make sure to click directly into the signature box, and then ⌘+A again to select only the signature.
- Use ⌘+C to copy your signature.
- Open your Mac Mail program and go to Mail>>Preferences. (You can also click ⌘+, to open the settings.)
- The signature setting will show as a pop-up. Click the + button on the bottom to add another signature.
- Give your new signature a name. In the example below we named ours "WiseStamp."
- When you make a new signature, Apple will automatically fill in some details on the far right side. Make sure to highlight and delete all this information.
- Once you clear the information, make sure to uncheck the option Always match my default message font.
This needs to be unchecked before pasting your signature to ensure proper formatting.
- Once this option is unchecked you can then paste your signature in the far right column.
You'll notice the logo image is not actually present and is just a square with "photo" written inside. This is normal! The logo will populate in your emails, don't worry.
- Once the signature is added to the main settings, you will add it to the specific email address you want it sending with.
Click on the title of your new signature in the middle column, and drag it over to the right side where your email address is listed.
- You can also set your signature to show automatically every time you compose a new email with the selected email address using the Choose signature option on the bottom.
- Now just close out the settings (there is no save button) and compose a new email - you'll see your new WiseStamp signature in your email.