WiseStamp for Outlook on PC
Adding your signature to Outlook has never been easier - especially with our new Outlook extension for desktop!
1. Login to your WiseStamp account through webapp.wisestamp.com/login
2. Make from your signature list the signature you'd like to add to your Outlook account.
3. When the correct signature is in view, click the blue Update signature button.
4. In the pop-up that appears select the Outlook desktop as your mail program.
5. You will now begin the download process of the Outlook extension. This is a program which will be downloaded right to your computer.
Click on the green button Download Outlook App to begin the process.
6. You will see the download start. Once it is completed click on the file showing on the bottom of your browser.
7. This will open a prompt to begin the download process.
On the window which opens click More info.
8. At the bottom of the pop-up click Run anyway.
9. Now the Setup Wizard will run through the rest of the installation.
10. The new pop-up will show you where on your computer the download will be.
11. Click Next again to confirm the installation.
12. Now that the installation is completed click Close.
13. Now you will be asked to connect the new extension to your WiseStamp account by logging into your WiseStamp account.
14. Once you are connected you will see a preview of the signature on your account.
You can use the scroll bar to view all signatures in your WiseStamp account.
That's it! The Outlook extension has been fully connected to your computer. You can now open your Outlook signature settings to assign the signatures to your different email addresses.
Open your Outlook app program and compose a new email.
Click on Signature and then Edit signatures.
This will open your general signature settings pop-up.
Under the Choose default signature section select the email address where changes to signature settings need to be applied.
To assign a signature to always show for the selected email address when sending out a new compose email, select the desired signature from the New messages dropdown.
You can also choose None if you don't want any signature automatically showing for new emails composed with the specified email address.
You can then set your Reply and forward emails to also have a specific signature, or no signature.
There you have it - a beautiful signature in Outlook.