WiseStamp for Outlook on PC
In this article you will find:
1- Instructions on how to install the WiseStamp Outlook extension for PC
2- Instructions on how to edit your Outlook signature settings
Installing the WiseStamp Outlook extension for PC
1. Login to your WiseStamp account through webapp.wisestamp.com/login
2. Select from your signature list the one you'd like to add to your Outlook account.
3. When the correct signature is in view, click the blue Update signature button.
4. In the pop-up that appears select the Outlook desktop as your mail program.
5. You will now begin the download process of the Outlook extension. This is a program which will be downloaded right to your computer.
Click on the green button Download Outlook App to begin the process.
6. You will see the download start. Once it is completed click on the file showing on the bottom of your browser.
7. This will open a prompt to begin the download process. On the window which opens click More info.
8. At the bottom of the pop-up click Run anyway.
9. Notice that there is a field with your token here. Copy this token because, once the installation is complete, you will be prompted to paste this token when logging into the extension.
10. Now the Setup Wizard will run through the rest of the installation.
11. The new pop-up will show you where on your computer the download will be.
12. Click Next again to confirm the installation.
13. Now that the installation is completed click Close.
14. Now you will be asked to connect the new extension to your WiseStamp account by pasting the token that was displayed on the instructions.
15. Once you are connected you will see a preview of the signature on your account.
You can use the scroll bar to view all signatures in your WiseStamp account.
That's it! The Outlook extension has been fully connected to your computer.
Editing your Outlook signature settings
You can assign your signatures to different email addresses.
Open your Outlook app program and compose a new email.
Click on Signature and then Signatures...
This will open your general signature settings pop-up.
Under the Choose default signature section select the email account to which you wish to apply the settings.
You can choose which signature should be added to new messages and which to replies/forwards, if any.
|Important: Notice that your signature's images are not displayed on the signature preview window but not to worry! The signatures will be displayed once you compose a new email.|
There you have it - a beautiful signature in Outlook.