Can I upload a logo or headshot?
With the WiseStamp signature you can add all sorts of relevant text information, but you can also add your company logo or include a personal headshot to add a more personal touch.
1. Login to your WiseStamp account by going to webapp.wisestamp.com/login
2. From your signature dropdown, select the signature you want to edit.
3. If you already have a logo added, but want to replace it, go to the Details tab and click the trash icon under the logo upload feature.
4. You can then click on the + icon to upload your image.
5. You will be able to upload your image a few different ways:
- As a file from your computer
- From a direct URL link
- Choose an image from your Facebook or Instagram account
- Take an image with your computer web cam
6. Once your file is uploaded you can also use your mouse to drag the white dots around to crop.
In the example below the text "A vcita company" has been cropped out.
Click the blue Done button to upload the final version to your WiseStamp signature.
7. You'll then see the final result in the signature preview on your account.
8. Now that the image itself is uploaded, you can also change the size of your logo on the Design tab.
9. Use the sliding scale to increase or decrease the size of your image.
Moving to the left will make it smaller, and moving to the right will make the logo bigger.
10. Next just click the blue Update signature button to make sure to add the updated signature to your mail program.