Add WiseStamp to your cell/mobile device
Your WiseStamp signature is compatible on the iPhone, but only within the iOS Mail and Gmail apps. Other mail apps, such as Outlook mobile, don't support rich HTML signatures when composing. Gmail mobile app will automatically add your WiseStamp signature once you grant API permissions. You will be able to see the signature after the email has been sent. In this article we will guide you on how to export the signature to iOS native mail app.
- Login to your WiseStamp account and click the green Update signature button.
- In the pop-up that appears select the iPhone option and click the blue button to Send Signature to iPhone.
- In a few minutes you'll see an email come in from firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your email signature. Select the email signature and then copy it from the email.
- Open your iPhone Settings.
- Go to Mail.
- Then click on Signature.
- Paste the WiseStamp signature in the box for whichever email address you'd like it to be used.
- Shake your phone to activate the Shake to Undo feature, and click Undo.
*Text itself of the pop-up might vary
**In case shake to undo is disabled, open Settings and go to Accessibility. Under the Physical and Motor category, tap on Touch. Scroll down to find Shake to Undo. Tap the toggle on and off to enable and disable the feature.
***If shake to undo still doesn't work, and you have iOS 13 and above, you can use Swipe to Undo. Simply swipe 3 fingers to the left (or to the right if your iPhone language is set to a right to left language) and the signature should format correctly.
- Your signature will now be formatted correctly.
Open your email and compose a new message - you'll see the signature on the bottom!