Adding your signature with HTML
WiseStamp can be added to any popular mail program with the use of the HTML code. To grab the HTML code of your signature just follow the steps outlined below.
1. Login to your WiseStamp account through webapp.wisestamp.com.
2. Select the signature you want to copy from the drop-down menu.
3. When you see the desired signature in your preview click the blue Update signature button.
4. In the pop-up that appears select the HTML option.
5. You will then see a green Grab signature button. Clicking this button will automatically copy the HTML code to your clipboard.
Now all you need to do is paste the code into the signature settings of your mail program.
Keep in mind that the WiseStamp signatures are built in the HTML language. While most mail programs and CRM's accept coding in some level, not all will support specific HTML signatures.