How do I get started?
Getting started with setting up your WiseStamp account is quick and easy!
- Go to webapp.wisestamp.com/login and click create an account.
- You can either set it up by connecting to your existing Google account or using any regular email address as your login username.
- Add your personal details, such as name, phone number, and address, under Signature details. A preview of your signature will be displayed.
- You can add a company logo or a personal picture to your signature by clicking Upload logo/ photo. WiseStamp also supports GIFs and you create your own by clicking Animate.
- You can add your social pages as small icons on the Social tab for instant follower clicks.
- The Templates tab lets you choose from any of our available templates.
- Lastly, go to the Apps tab to add some fun hyperlinked and designed add-ons to your signature. Click the drag-and-drop icon to place the apps either above or below your signature.
- When you're done designing, click the Ok, I'm done button to add the signature to your email.
- Select your mail program.
- Whichever mail program you choose will provide you with specific instructions for adding the signature. Follow the steps, refresh your mail program, and compose a new email. You'll see your new WiseStamp signature on the bottom!