I don't want my signature showing on replies!
Your WiseStamp signature can be added to Gmail in 2 ways:
1. Connecting WiseStamp directly to your Gmail account
2. Adding the WiseStamp extension to your browser
This article addresses option 1. If you are using option 2, read our article on Assign your WiseStamp signatures to different email addresses.
After connecting WiseStamp to Gmail, general settings will have the signature show on every newly composed and reply email. If you do not want the signature on every reply just follow these easy steps:
1. Click the Gear icon at the top of your Gmail to open your settings, and then click See all settings.
2. Scroll down to the signature settings.
Use the drop down to select "No Signature" under the ON REPLY/FORWARD USE
3. Now scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save changes.
Your signature will now only show on fresh compose emails - happy stamping!