How do I add my different email signatures to my various email addresses?
With the Pro account you can create as many signatures as you need, and assign them to your various web based email addresses through the Chrome browser extension. The WiseStamp Chrome extension will allow you to add your signatures to Gmail, Outlook Web, GoDaddy, and Yahoo! Once the extension is downloaded just log into your account and follow these steps to assign your signatures to different email address.
|If you're using the Outlook desktop app you'll need to assign your signatures in a slightly different way. See our article on Setting compose and reply signatures in Outloook.
1. Go to Account Settings > Signature settings.
2. You'll automatically see the first signature you created assigned to the email address you used to setup your account.
3. To edit this email email just hover your mouse over the email address line and click the pencil icon.
4. When you've entered the correct email address click the check mark to save the changes.
5. To assign a different signature to a separate email address click +Add to email address.
6. Use the dropdown to select your signature and then write in your second email address.
Click the green check mark to save.
7. To remove an email address from the list just click the trash can icon.
8. You can also set an email address to specifically not have a WiseStamp signature. Just add the email address to the line with the option None from the dropdown.
9. Lastly, these signatures will only apply to new compose messages with these settings. If you want the signature to show with reply and forward messages as well, make sure to check off this option on the bottom.
10. When you've made all your changes all you need to do is close out of this pop-up, click the Update signature button, and then refresh your different inboxes. You'll then see the updates to your email addresses!