Outlook Desktop App Signature Settings
If you use the Outlook desktop app you can set your signature to show only with certain types of emails, or even set a different signature for replies and forward emails than you have for regular new compose emails. You can also choose your signature to show with only specified email addresses.
We'll show you how!
You'll need to have your signature already added to the settings for this part. If you haven't added them yet, you can check out this step by step guide to see how.
- Open your Outlook app program and compose a new email.
- Click on Signature and then Edit signatures.
This will open your general signature settings pop-up.
- Under the Choose default signature section select the email address where changes to signature settings need to be applied.
- To assign a signature to always show for the selected email address when sending out a new compose email, select the desired signature from the New messages dropdown.
You can also choose None if you don't want any signature automatically showing for new emails composed with the specified email address.
- You can then set your Reply and forward emails to also have a specific signature, or no signature.
That's all there is to it!