Can I add my signature to Rackspace?
The Rackspace mail program does support HTML signatures, so you'll easily be able to add your WiseStamp signature.
You can refer to this guide by Rackspace to see how to access your signature settings.
Once you've accessed your signature settings you will need to copy the HTML code of your signature to paste into the settings.
To copy the HTML code of your WiseStamp signature:
1. Login to your WiseStamp account through www.webapp.wisestamp.com
2. Select the signature you want to copy from the drop-down.
3. When you see the desired signature in your preview click the blue Update signature button.
4. In the pop-up that appears select the HTML option.
5. You will then see a green Grab signature button. Clicking this button will automatically copy the HTML code to your clipboard.
6. All you need to do from here is paste it into the Rackspace signature settings and save your changes! You'll then see your beautiful WiseStamp signature on every email.