How can I remove WiseStamp from my emails?
The purpose of this article is to guide you through the process of removing your signature from your email account.
This article contains instructions for:
Removing your signature if you connected with the Google API (Google connect)
If you connected your signature with Google connect, you will need to remove the Google permissions from the API in order to remove WiseStamp from your emails.
1. Follow this link to open your permissions settings and remove WiseStamp.
2. Click on the WiseStamp option to reveal the blue REMOVE ACCESS button.
3. Remove access and refresh your Gmail. You should no longer see the signature in your emails.
If you still see your signature within your email, make sure that, when you open the permissions link, you are using the email address where the signature is showing. You can check this on the top right of the link, as shown below.
If the email address shown at the top is not the same email address where your signature is showing, then you can change by clicking another email address on the list.
Removing your signature if you are using the WiseStamp for Chrome extension
If you want to remove your individual PRO signature, check your Chrome browser extension list.
1. Open a new tab in Chrome and go to chrome://extensions/
2. Find the WiseStamp extension and slick remove.
If you're not seeing the Chrome extension, your signature was added through the Google connection API feature. You will need to remove the Google permissions from the API in order to remove WiseStamp from your emails.