Why are my emails being recognized as spam?
Using WiseStamp can’t cause your emails to go to spam, but there are a few things that could have caused this:
- Suspicious wording in your email or WiseStamp signature
- Link in your signature or email leads to a false page
- Link text in your signature or email does not match the URL of the page the link goes to (eg. the link text is www.wisestamp.com but the URL actually leads to www.othercompany.com)
- Too many images on your signature
- Links don’t include the proper https:// or http:// introduction in the URL.
This is an example of how your links should look:
If you're not sure why your emails are being filtered as spam feel free to forward the actual email to email@example.com and we'll be happy to take a look for you.