How can I copy my WiseStamp to a different email program?
The WiseStamp signature can be added to any mail program or CRM by copying and pasting it.
You can access the signature from the Yahoo export tool. Even though it is titled "Yahoo", you can still copy the signature and paste it to any mail program's signature settings which supports Rich HTML signatures.
- Open a Chrome browser.
Using any other browser for this process will not format the signature correctly.
- In the Chrome browser login to your WiseStamp account.
- Select from the signature list the one you would like to add to your emails.
- When you see the desired signature in the preview of your account click the green Update signature button.
- A pop-up will appear where you can select your mail program. Select the Yahoo option, and click Here to copy your signature.
- You can then open your mail program, go to your signature settings, and paste the signature with Ctrl+V.
That's it! Make sure to save your new signature properly per your mail programs setup and when you compose a new email you'll see the signature at the bottom.