How can I copy my WiseStamp to a different email program?
The WiseStamp signature can be added to any mail program or CRM by copying and pasting it.
You can access the signature from the Mac Mail export tool. Even though it is titled "Mac Mail", you can still copy the signature and paste it to any mail program's signature settings which supports Rich HTML signatures.
- Open a Chrome browser.
Using any other browser for this process will not format the signature correctly.
- In the Chrome browser login to your WiseStamp account.
- Select from the signature list the one you would like to add to your emails.
- When you see the desired signature in the preview of your account click the blue Update signature button.
- A pop-up will appear where you can select your mail program. Select the Mac Mail option.
- Click into the preview box where your signature is shown. It is best to click into the line where your name is typed.
- Use Ctrl+A to select your signature.
If the entire page becomes highlighted make sure to click directly into the signature box, and then ⌘+A again to select only the signature.
- Use Ctrl+C to copy your signature.
- You can then open your mail program, go to your signature settings, and paste the signature with Ctrl+V.
That's it! Make sure to save your new signature properly per your mail programs setup and when you compose a new email you'll see the signature at the bottom.