My signature disappeared
|Note: On May 23rd, 2023, WiseStamp launched a new version of the WiseStamp extension for Chrome. If you're using the extension, please read steps 2 and 3 below to ensure you have accepted the updated permissions and logged back in to the extension.|
So your signature suddenly disappeared from your emails. This could be because:
1. You’re not logged into your WiseStamp account
2. You're not logged in to the WiseStamp extension
3. You haven't accepted permissions for the WiseStamp extension
You’re not logged into your WiseStamp account
Go to webapp.wisestamp.com and make sure you’re logged into your account.
If you weren’t, simply log in, refresh your mail program, and you should see your signature when you compose a new email.
If you were already logged in, click Update signature and then refresh your mail program.
You're not logged in to the WiseStamp extension
Search for the extension in the top right corner of your Chrome browser and click Log in
You haven't accepted permissions for the WiseStamp extension
If you're still not seeing the signature you should try to uninstall and reinstall the Chrome extension.
1. In a new tab in Chrome go to chrome://extensions/, locate the WiseStamp extension, and click Remove.
2. Click here to open the Chrome webstore, where you’ll find the option to add the extension to your browser.
3. Refresh your mail program.
You should then continue to see the signature in your emails!