How do I add my WiseStamp for Teams signature to Outlook?
Adding the signature to Outlook is a quick an easy process!
*These screenshots are taken from a Mac. The process for a PC is very similar, but will look slightly different.
- Open a Chrome browser.
- In a new tab go to the following URL, making sure to add your personal email address to the end of the link: https://email@example.com
The email address added to the end of the link needs to be the email address which you have listed in your WiseStamp account. If you're not sure which of your emails is registered in your WiseStamp account please reach out to your account admin.
- Click the blue Copy Signature button to copy the signature to your clipboard.
- Now that the signature is copied to your clipboard just open Outlook, and compose a new email.
- In the new email you've opened click Signatures and in the drop down list that appears select Edit Signatures.
- This will open your main signature settings. Click the + button to add a new signature to your settings.
- A new pop-up will open where you can give your signature a title, and paste the signature into the main text area. Click the floppy disk icon at the top to save.
- Once the signature is saved you will see this in your main signature list.
- At the bottom of the settings you can then choose if you want the signature to show by default for a specific mail program, on new message only, for replies/forwards, or for all. Just click on the drop down menus to select the new signature you added.
- If you have multiple email accounts setup in your Outlook app, you can also select which email address the signature should be sent with by changing the Account in the drop down.
- That's it! Now just close the settings and compose a new email. If you set your signature to appear with new messages you'll see it right away.
If you don't want it to auto-populate you'll see the new signature in your signature list.
For any further questions or explanation feel free to reach out to support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy stamping!