Let us know if this article was helpful. It would help us improve our content for you and other customers in the future.
Legacy Teams signature on mobile devices
Your Legacy Teams signature is compatible with iPhone, but only within the iOS Mail and Gmail apps. Other mail apps, such as Outlook mobile, don't support rich HTML signatures when composing. Gmail will automatically add your signature after you integrate your Google Workspace with WiseStamp. You will be able to see the signature after the email has been sent. In this article, we will guide you on how to export the signature to the iOS native mail app.
Follow these steps to add the signature to the iOS Mail app on your iPhone:
- On your iPhone, go to https://gapp.wisestamp.com/domain/user/export/iphone?email=
and type in your email address right after the “= “sign at the end of the URL.
If your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, type https://email@example.com
- When your signature appears, click Copy Signature.
- Open your iPhone Settings.
- Go to Mail.
- Then click on Signature.
- Paste the WiseStamp signature in the box for whichever email address you'd like it to be used.
- Shake your phone to activate the Shake to Undo feature, and click Undo.
*Text of the pop-up might vary.
**In case shake to undo is disabled, open Settings and go to Accessibility. Under the Physical and Motor category, tap on Touch. Scroll down to find Shake to Undo. Tap the toggle on and off to enable and disable the feature.
- Your signature will now be formatted correctly.
Open your email and compose a new message - you'll see the signature at the bottom!