WiseStamp for Teams signature on mobile devices
You can use your WiseStamp for Teams signature on your mobile, but only on the iPhone and only with the native iOS Mail app. Android devices don't support the rich HTML signatures.
Follow these steps to add the signature to the iOS Mail app on your iPhone:
- On your iPhone, go to https://gapp.wisestamp.com/domain/user/export/iphone?email=
and type in you email address right after the “= “sign at the end of the URL.
If your email address is email@example.com, type https://firstname.lastname@example.org
- When your signature appears, click Copy Signature.
- Open your iPhone Settings.
- Go to Mail.
- Then click on Signature.
- Paste the WiseStamp signature in the box for whichever email address you'd like it to be used.
- Shake your phone to active the Shake to Undo feature, and click Undo.
*Text of the pop-up might vary.
**In case shake to undo is disabled, open Settings and go to Accessibility. Under the Physical and Motor category, tap on Touch. Scroll down to find Shake to Undo. Tap the toggle on and off to enable and disable the feature.
- Your signature will now be formatted correctly.
Open your email and compose a new message - you'll see the signature on the bottom!