Let us know if this article was helpful. It would help us improve our content for you and other customers in the future.
Can I force-activate the Legacy Teams signature?
If you're using Legacy Teams with your Google Workspace (G Suite) domain, you can force-activate any user.
- Go to the Manage Users tab.
- Hover over the user you want to activate with the signature and click Edit to update any personal details.
- Close the editing panel and hover over your user again and click Enable.
The next time this user refreshes his Gmail he will see the WiseStamp signature.
You can also now set your account to always auto-enable the signature for any new user who is added to your WiseStamp account.
- Go to the Manage Users tab and click Settings.
- In the pop-up that appears select Activate and then saves your changes.
Any time you sync new users to your WiseStamp account the signature will auto-populate in their Gmail emails.
If you have multiple signatures in your account you can set a default signature by highlighting the stay next to your signature name.