Let us know if this article was helpful. It would help us improve our content for you and other customers in the future.
How do my users receive the Legacy Teams signature?
To send the signature to your users you need to first add them to your account.
Adding users manually:
To add users manually, one user at a time, go to the Manage Users tab click the + Add new users button.
This will open a pop-up that allows you to fill in all the user’s information (name, email, etc.). You can then choose to send them an invitation email to have them add the signature to their email.
Adding a group of users:
If you want to add multiple users at once follow these steps.
- On the Manage Users tab click Upload/Export CSV.
- Follow the instructions to download the CSV template.
- Add all your users and their information to the document. Once done, save the document to your computer.
- Go back to the Manage Users tab and upload the CSV file as prompted in the pop-up.
Please note, it may take a few minutes before you see all users added to the account from the CSV upload.
- Once the user are uploaded you will be able to send them an invite in order to enable the signature on their emails.