How do I add my WiseStamp for Teams signature to Gmail?
If your team is using Google Workspace (G Suite) for your email domain, invite your users through Manage Users tab. This will trigger a email to be sent to your users which will show them how to automatically add the signature to Gmail.
If your company is not using Google Apps use this tool from Chrome to copy your signature.
- Type your company domain email in the space provided.
- Click "Get signature" and your signature will appear on the page
- Use Ctrl+A/⌘+A to select the entire signature and Ctrl+C/⌘+C to copy your signature.
- Open your Gmail signature settings, click Create new, and use Ctrl+V/⌘+V to paste the signature.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save Changes to make sure your signature is saved in Gmail.
When you compose your next email you will see your WiseStamp for Teams signature at the bottom.