WiseStamp for Mac Mail
WiseStamp can be added to many mail programs on Apple computers, such as the native Mac Mail program. Just follow these steps to copy the signature into your signature settings.
1. Check your e-mail and open the invitation you got from firstname.lastname@example.org and click the hyperlink for Mac Mail.
If you didn’t get an e-mail, check your spam, or just use https://gapp.wisestamp.com/domain/user/export/macmail?email=
and type in you email address right after the “=“ sign at the end of the URL. Make sure you're using a Chrome browser when doing these steps.
If your email address is email@example.com, type https://firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You should see a preview of your signature, click “Copy signature”.
3. In Mac Mail, go to Preferences and click Signatures.
4. Click on "+" below (add new signature name) and un-check the setting “Always match my default message font”.
5. Select the automatic text(⌘+A) and paste your signature (⌘+V).
*Don’t worry, your signature will be formatting as you created (different than shown on the signature menu).
6. Drag and drop the WiseStamp signature (for example: WiseStamp Sig) into your chosen email account (for example: email@example.com) and click on the account. Then choose the signature for the chosen email (the same name you created).
Open your email and compose a new message - you'll see the signature on the bottom!