WiseStamp for Teams in Mac Mail
To add your signature to Mac Mail just follow these steps.
- From a Chrome browser only, use this export tool and add your domain email address where prompted. (Note, other browsers will not copy the signature properly.)
- Click Get signature and your signature will appear on the page.
Use ⌘+A to select the signature and ⌘+C to copy your signature.
- Open the Mac Mail preferences and go to the Signatures settings.
- Click the + button on the bottom to add another signature.
- Give your new signature a name. In the example below we named ours "WiseStamp."
- When you make a new signature, Apple will automatically fill in some details on the far right side. Make sure to highlight and delete all this information.
- Once you clear the information, make sure to uncheck the option Always match my default message font.
This needs to be unchecked before pasting your signature to ensure proper formatting.
- Once this option is unchecked you can then paste your signature in the far right column.
You'll notice the logo image is not actually present and is just a square with "photo" written inside. This is normal! The logo will populate in your emails, don't worry.
- Once the signature is added to the main settings, you will add it to the specific email address you want it sending with.
Click on the title of your new signature in the middle column, and drag it over to the right side where your email address is listed.
- You can also set your signature to show automatically every time you compose a new email with the selected email address using the Choose signature option on the bottom.
- Now just close out the settings (there is no save button) and compose a new email - you'll see your new WiseStamp signature in your email.