Adding WiseStamp for Teams to other mail programs
If your mail program supports HTML signatures, you'll most likely be able to copy and paste your WiseStamp signature into your mail program.
You can use this link to download your signature.
- Open the link in Chrome. (If a different browser is used the signature will not format properly.)
- Add the email address used for your WiseStamp account.
- When your signature populates use ctrl+A on your keyboard (⌘+A on Mac) to select the signature.
- Copy the signature with ctrl+C (⌘+C on Mac).
- Open the signature settings of your mail program and paste the signature with ctrl+V (⌘+V on Mac).
- Save the changes and compose your next email. You should see your beautiful email signature!
If you have any questions you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and our support team will assist with anything you need.