Adding WiseStamp for Teams to alias emails
When your team is signed up for WiseStamp by integrating to your Google Workspace (G Suite) domain, we use the Google API to automatically add the signature to your Gmail signature settings. This API does not have access to alias emails, but you can add your signature to an alias email following these steps:
- In a Chrome browser open this link and enter your email address in the space provided. Click Get signature.
- Your email signature will populate. Select the signature by left clicking into the body of the signature and using Ctrl+A (PC) or ⌘+A (Mac) and copy (Ctrl+C or ⌘+C).
- Login to your alias email and go to the Gmail settings.
- Scroll down the page to find the Signature settings.
Click Create new.
- Paste (Ctrl+V or ⌘+V) the signature into your Gmail signature settings.
- Set your signature to show for your New Emails and for Reply/Forwards.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and save your changes in Gmail.
Now just refresh your Gmail and when you compose your next email with that alias you'll see the WiseStamp signature at the bottom. Happy stamping!