Separate signatures for different departments
You can now have separate signatures for different departments, office locations, or even different signatures for each member of your team to better interact with your audience and engage your users.
The moment we've all been waiting for has finally arrived - you can now create different signatures for different departments! Now the Sales team can have links and banners to promote a new product, while your Legal team can add a legal disclaimer to the bottom.
Follow the steps below to learn how to create another signature for your different divisions or office locations.
- Click on +Add another signature.
- Give your signature a name and start designing!
Once your new signature is set you can add different apps - such as separate banners for you different department needs, different office addresses and phone numbers, and more. When your new signature is set you can assign the proper signature to the different users.
- Go to Manage Users.
- Find the user who you want to assign the new signature to, and click the down arrow under the Assigned Signature tab.
- You'll then see a drop-down list of all available departments to choose from.
- Select the desired department and invite the user to add it to his emails.
Voila! He'll receive an email with instructions on how to add the new signature to his emails.