Let us know if this article was helpful. It would help us improve our content for you and other customers in the future.
Integrating WiseStamp with Google
In short: to integrate with WiseStamp and start your risk-free two-week trial have your Google domain admin click this link.
Click the blue Integrate with Google button to get started, and follow the prompts on the screen to set up your account.
If you'd like more of a step-by-step guide, you can follow the steps below to integrate Legacy Teams with your Google domain.
Important: Only a Super Admin of the Google Workspace (G Suite) domain can set up and enable apps for the team. Click the Chrome profile on your Chrome browser to make sure you're logged in with your Super Admin account.
If you're not the Super Admin of your domain click here to see how you can still setup your WiseStamp account.
If you are the Super Admin of your Google domain, you can continue with these steps:
- Go to gapp.wisestamp.com to start your account setup.
- You'll be asked to fill in some basic information to start your trial account. Don't worry, we don't ask for any payment details until the day you decide to subscribe.
- Now comes the signature setup. Fill in your Company Details and click Next on the bottom right. This is information which will show on all employee signatures - things like your company name, website, tagline, etc.
Note: Always remember to click Save Draft before moving to the next page.
- The next page is for Personal Details. This is where you as the WiseStamp account admin will set your details - name, mobile, office extension, personal social icons, etc. When you're done click Next on the bottom right.
- Once you've filled out all the information you can add some eye-catching features with our Email Apps. You can add a Banner to promote a new product, add an HR Post looking for new hires, or use our favorite Green Footer as shown below to help save our trees! Click Next on the bottom right when you're ready to move to the next step.
- Now it's time to set your design with a Template. You'll notice at the top of the page you can also tweak the design - change the size and shape of your logo and social icons, change the font style and size, or add your specified brand color. When you've selected your template click Next.
- Now comes the integration with your G Suite domain. You'll see this pop-up below promoting you to integrate. Press Click to Integrate WiseStamp.
- You'll be re-directed to the Google Apps Marketplace where you'll prompted to install WiseStamp. Click Domain Install.
- A pop-up will be prompted. Click on Continue to proceed with installation.
- Once you accept you'll see 2 more pop-ups showing you how to find the new app in your browser shortcuts, and prompt you to launch the WiseStamp editor again.
- When you click Complete Additional Setup Now you'll be brought to the Manage Users section of your WiseStamp account where you'll see your entire G Suite user list already synced to your WiseStamp account.
That's it! Your Google Workspace (G Suite) domain is now integrated and synced with WiseStamp so you can start playing around with the signature design and inviting your users.
If you have any questions about the setup feel free to email support through email@example.com. We'll be happy to answer all of your questions!