Let us know if this article was helpful. It would help us improve our content for you and other customers in the future.
Setup your Google Analytics
Google Workspace (G Suite) offers many cool features and apps, such as Google Analytics to track your different website link exposure. You can add link tracking to your WiseStamp signature links, but first you'll need to enable the Google Analytics app on your Google domain. If you're the Super Admin of your G Suite domain you can follow the steps below to setup the Analytics app on your domain.
- Go to https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analtics/
- Click Start for Free.
- On the next page you will be asked to name your campaign. Then just scroll to the bottom of the page to click next.
- Next you'll be asked to setup the Property details, and to answer some questions about your business.
- Once your Google Analytics account is setup go to the Setup Assistant and select the the Tag installation. This is what will allow us to track your page.
- Select the platform which you will want to be tracking. For tracking WiseStamp you'll want to select Web.
- You'll see a pop-up where you can write in the website you want to be tracking, and the name you'd like to give it in your analytics.
- Click Create stream and you'll be brought to a page where you can see an overview of the stream you created.
Click on Global site tag to grab the code you need to insert into the website you wish Google to track.
Your developers who put together the website should know what to do with it.
That's it - you're all set to add UTM tags to your WiseStamp signature and track their progress! Click here to see how. If you have any other questions you can refer to Googles Help Page regarding the Analytics setup.