Integrating WiseStamp for Teams and O365
In this article you will find the instructions on how to create a WiseStamp for Teams account and integrate it with your O365 domain.
1. Create a WiseStamp account
Go to gapp.wisestamp.com and click Set it up now.
2. Add your name, work email, and select your company size. Then click Start Now.
3. You will be redirected to the Company Details tab. Fill out your company's information and click Next. Keep following this flow and go over the four steps listed on the left hand menu. Once you're done creating and formatting your signature, click Finish.
4. After clicking Finish, you will be prompted to log into your O365 account. This step enables WiseStamp to access and import your domain's list of users.
Important: this step will only work if the sign in is done by the domain's Global Administrator.
5. You will be requested to grant WiseStamp permissions to read your users' profiles. Click Accept.
6. Manage Users
You are now in the Manage Users section. If you have successfully logged in to your O365 account on the previous step, you should now be seeing all the users from your domain listed here.
7. Add the WiseStamp signature to your email
WiseStamp allows you to automatically populate your users' email account with the signature you created. In order to be able to do that, click Add to email on the top-right corner of the page and follow the instructions on how to add your signature to:
a. Office 365
c. Mac Mail
You have successfully completed your O365 domain integration with WiseStamp.