How to add your WiseStamp signature to Outlook desktop for Windows
Users of the Outlook mail program application for PC/ Windows can add their WiseStamp signature by downloading the WiseStamp app. The WiseStamp app is not available for Mac users.
- Download the WiseStamp App by clicking here.
- Double-click on the downloaded item at the bottom of your browser, or open your Downloads folder and look for a file named WiseStampInstaller.
Note: If a Microsoft Defender window pops up, click More info:
Then click Run anyway:
- Before closing the last install pop up, make sure the option to Launch WiseStamp is selected:
- When the WiseStamp App launches, paste the login code from your invite email and click Login. If you can't find the email, make sure to check your Spam folder.
The sender for the email is WiseStamp for Teams <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- You will see your signature preview in the WiseStamp App. Click Done and the app will close.
- Open Outlook and compose an email. Your new signature will be waiting for you in your signature settings as Teams_Signature. Click on it and it will be added to your new email.
- If you want the signature automatically added to your newly composed emails, click on Signatures (see Step 6) and assign the new signature to the proper email address in the settings pop up. Click OK to save your new settings.
Important: The instructions above and the installation file for the WiseStamp app can be easily sent to your employees by email by going to Manage Users > selecting the employees > Invite (see example email here).