Using the Campaigns app to schedule campaigns
WiseStamp's Campaigns app allows users to to schedule in advance and set up specific time frames for when a banner should be added to their signatures. Schedule your campaigns around special promotions, marketing activities or holidays. You can create as many campaigns as you want at any given moment.
Company signature during Black Friday campaign:
In order to create a campaign, follow the steps below:
1. Login to your WiseStamp account (gapp.wisestamp.com) and go to Email Apps>Campaigns
2. Click New Campaign and fill out the fields with the relevant information
- Assign to: select to which signatures this campaign should be applied to
- Priority: If you have multiple campaigns running, assign them different priorities in case their dates overlap
- UTM: select whether you'd like to track this campaign on Google Analytics (notice that adding UTM tags to your signature significantly increases the number of characters in the HTML and some mail programs have limitations for amount of characters)
3. Click Create Campaign and then click Add.
4. Make sure to click Publish Changes for the signature(s) for which you have created the campaign. This step is very important in order to ensure your campaign will go live at the scheduled date.