Filling out the Company Details section
The Company Details section is the centralized source of company information that will be used in all your signatures. Every piece of information added to your Company Details section, such as website, address, and logo, generates a placeholder. Placeholders are references to company and employee data that are used to automatically populate your signatures with the correct company and employee information. For more on how placeholders work, check our article What are placeholders and how to use them in WiseStamp.
The steps below explain how to fill out the Company Details section. Remember that you can always add to, update or remove these details at any time.
To complete Company Details:
- Hover your mouse over the sidebar and select Company Details.
- Fill out the fields in the Company info tab.
- Open the Company social links tab and fill out the links for your social media resources.
- If you want to add fields that are not listed, such as a second address/phone number, your company's support center, and so on, open the Custom company fields tab and create the field(s) that you require.
- To save your Company Details, click Apply Changes.
You're all done! To continue setting up your WiseStamp account, please go to Step 2: Create a Signature.