How to set up Employee fields and editing permissions
As the admin of your WiseStamp account, you can manually add personal details for your employees (e.g., mobile number, title, and headshot), or you can have employees add/edit their details themselves directly from their personal My Signature page. The procedure below explains how to manage Employee fields and set employee editing permissions for these fields.
Note: For instructions about adding employee information yourself, see our article How to manually edit the Employee Details section.
To set up Employee fields and editing permissions:
1. Open the Domain Settings menu, and select the Employees tab.
2. Scroll down to the Employee editing permissions section. From the list on the right, select one of the following permission options:
- All: Employees can edit all fields.
- Custom: Employees can edit selected fields. If you choose this option, specify which fields employees can edit by toggling the checkboxes in the Employee can edit column (see figure above).
- None: Employees cannot edit any fields. You will need to add the information manually (or leave the fields blank).
3. If you require additional fields that don't appear in the Field name column, add custom fields by clicking New field. (After adding these fields, you can complete the information / upload the image on the Edit Employee page. For more information, go to Manually editing Employee Details.)
To proceed setting up your WiseStamp account, please see Step 3: Creating a signature.