How to add and design a new signature
WiseStamp for Teams (2022) allows you to create an unlimited number of signature designs for your company. For example, you might want to have different signatures for employees in the sales department, the billing department, and so on. (You'll learn more about Groups in Step 4.) This article gives you an introduction to the Signature Editor, the tool used to design and add different components to your signatures.
To create a signature:
- Hover your mouse over the sidebar and click Signatures.
Then, in the upper right corner of the page that opens, click New signature.
- In the popup that opens, enter a title for your new signature and click Create signature.
The Signature Editor opens, where you can design the signature and update or add components. As you work, you will see a preview of the signature on the right side of the page. The dropdown list in the upper right corner allows you to choose the employee whose details are displayed in the preview.
- Review the data in the Details tab (see example above). The fields that appear here are automatically populated with placeholders taken from your company details and employee fields. To update this information, scroll to the bottom of the Details tab and select the relevant option.
- If you require a data field that is not listed under the Signature Details, you can create a custom field. For detailed instructions, please check our article How to Add Custom Fields to Your Signature.
- Update your signature's Social Profiles in the Social tab of the Signature Editor.
- In the Templates tab, select a preferred layout for the signature.
- Open the Design tab to edit your template's font, labels, design, color, and more.
- Now it's time to open the Apps tab and add all the touches to make the signature uniquely yours. We offer call-to-action buttons, banners, animated signoffs, disclaimers, and much more.
- To save your changes and close the Signature Editor, click Create signature.
Note: You can continue to make changes to the signature at any time. For more information, check our article Updating Your WiseStamp Signatures.
Congratulations on creating your first signature! To continue setting up your account, please proceed to Step 3: Add your employees.