How to add and design a new signature
Follow these steps to create a signature for your company:
- Hover your mouse over the sidebar and click Signatures.
- In the upper right corner of the page that opens, click New signature.
- In the popup that opens, enter a name for your new signature. Then, click Create signature.
The Signature Editor opens, where you can design the signature and update or add components. As you work, you will see a preview of the signature on the right side of the page. The name of the signature you are editing appears both above the preview and in the upper left corner, above the tabs.
- Review the data in the Details tab (see example above). The fields that appear here are automatically populated with placeholders taken from your company details and employee fields. To update this information, scroll to the bottom of the Details tab and select the relevant option.
- To add a data field to your signature, click Add a field. In the popup that opens, select a label and then click Add field.
Next, click the field and specify where the value should be taken from (company details, employee fields or free text). For example:
- Update your signature's Social Profiles in the Social tab of the Signature Editor.
- In the Templates tab, select a preferred layout for the signature.
- Open the Design tab to edit your template's font, labels, design, color, and more.
- Finally, add call-to-action buttons, banners, disclaimers, and more in the Apps tab.
- To save your changes and close the Signature Editor, click Create signature.
Note: You can continue to make changes to the signature at any time. For more information, check our article Updating Your WiseStamp Signatures.
To continue setting up your account, please proceed to Step 4: Add your employees.