How to create and design a new signature
In order to create a signature for your company, follow the steps below.
- Hover your mouse over the sidebar and click Signatures.
- On the top-right corner, click New signature.
- Name your signature
- A new signature has been created. Click Edit signature to start formatting.
- The first section you will be prompted to edit is the Details section. Notice in the image below that we are editing the "Sales department" signature but you can open the drop down list if you wish to edit a different signature.
- A signature is comprised of company data (e.g. company name, address, website) and employee data (e.g. employee's title, employee's mobile number, employee's email). In WiseStamp, all company data is updated directly in the Company details section and employee data is added (manually or through domain integration) in the Employees section.
- To edit your data fields, press click here.
- You can either edit, remove or add a data field. Notice that all fields are automatically populated with placeholders but they can be edited by clicking on them (to learn more about placeholders, see article What are placeholders and how to use them in WiseStamp)
- Next, you can add icons to Social profiles - the employee's or the company's.
- Select your preferred layout on the Templates section.
- Go to Design to edit your template's font, labels, design, color, and more.
- Finally, add call-to-action buttons, banners, disclaimers, and more in our Apps section.
- At any point in time, you can click Done to save the changes as a draft or Discard draft to restore your signature's previous version. Clicking Apply Changes will permanently save the changes.
To continue setting up your account, please proceed to Step 4: Add you employees.