Integrating WiseStamp with your O365 domain
WiseStamp will automatically identify O365 domains and offer the option to integrate. The integration allows you to add your employees to WiseStamp and automatically populate your employees' Outlook Web email account with the signature you created.
- In the Employees section click Connect to Office 365
- Only the domain's global admin is able to do the integration. If you're not the global admin, click Nope/ I'm not sure to send them an email with instructions. Otherwise, click Integrate Domain.
- Sign-in to your O365 account
- After reviewing the permissions requested, click Accept
- Congratulations! Your domain has been successfully integrated.
- Within a few minutes you should be able to see all your employees. If needed, click Sync to refresh the integration.
How do I integrate if I'm not the domain's global admin?
In the Employees section, click the Connect to Office 365 button. A new window will pop up, asking you if you are the domain's global admin. Click Nope / I'm not sure, fill in the global admin's email and click Send request.
Your domain's global admin will receive an email with the following instructions.
- The global admin needs to set up a user on your WiseStamp account by clicking on the hyperlink "Click here to log in".
- Then, they need to click on the Connect to Office 365 button and grant WiseStamp the permissions from Microsoft. The global admin can refer to step 1 in this article, as this is the same process.
- After you see the "integration success" message, click on the "Add to Email" button in the top right corner and follow the instructions detailed there.
*Here is an example of the email they should receive from email@example.com: