How do I invite admins to help manage my account?
If you are the account owner, you can invite others to be account admins. Account admins have permissions to add and edit signatures, add and remove employees, and send notifications to employees inviting them to view and update their signatures.
There are two ways to invite someone to be an account admin:
- from the Employees list
- from the account settings
Inviting an Admin from the Employees List
The easiest way to invite an admin is directly from the Employees list. Hover your mouse over the row of the person you want to invite and click . Then, select Invite to be an admin.
The employee will be sent an email notification. When your invitation is accepted, an Admin icon appears next to the employee's name.
Inviting an Admin from the Account Settings
If the person you want to invite is not listed on the Employees page, you can send an invitation from the account settings. Before beginning the steps below, make sure that the person does NOT already have a WiseStamp account.
To invite an admin from the account settings:
- Log into your account. Then, in the upper right corner, click the Account Settings icon and select Manage admins.
- On the page that opens, click Invite.
- In the popup that opens, type the name and email of the person you want to invite and click Invite.
The person will then be sent an email notification. For example:
Clicking the Join account as admin button redirects the person to the WiseStamp Sign Up page. Following successful signup, the person is automatically listed on your Account admins page.
Changed your mind?
If you no longer want someone to be an account admin, you can remove admin status at any time:
- From your account, click the Account Settings icon and select Manage admins.
- On the Account admins page, hover your mouse over the row of the admin and click .
- In the popup that opens, click Confirm.
The admin is removed from the Account admins page.