Let us know if this article was helpful. It would help us improve our content for you and other customers in the future.
Add WiseStamp to iPhone iOS mail app
Your WiseStamp signature is compatible on the iPhone, but only within the iOS Mail app and Gmail. Other mail apps, such as Outlook mobile, don't support rich HTML signatures when composing. Gmail will automatically add your WiseStamp signature, and it will appear after the email has been sent. In this article, we will guide you on how to add your signature to the iOS native mail app.
- Login to your WiseStamp account and click the blue Add to email button.
- In the pop-up that appears select the iPhone option and click the blue button to Send Signature to iPhone.
- In a few minutes you'll see an email come in from firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your email signature. Select the email signature and then copy it from the email.
- Open your iPhone Settings.
- Go to Mail.
- Then click on Signature.
- Paste the WiseStamp signature in the box for whichever email address you'd like it to be used.
- Shake your phone to active the Shake to Undo feature, and click Undo.
*Text itself of the pop-up might vary
**In case shake to undo is disabled, open Settings and go to Accessibility. Under the Physical and Motor category, tap on Touch. Scroll down to find Shake to Undo. Tap the toggle on and off to enable and disable the feature.
- Your signature will now be formatted correctly.
Open your email and compose a new message - you'll see the signature on the bottom!