Add WiseStamp to your cell/mobile device
Your WiseStamp signature is compatible on the iPhone, but only within the iOS Mail app. Other mail apps, such as Gmail mobile and Outlook mobile, don't support rich HTML signatures when composing.
- Login to your WiseStamp account and click the blue Add to email button.
- In the pop-up that appears select the iPhone option and click the blue button to Send Signature to iPhone.
- In a few minutes you'll see an email come in from firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your email signature. Select the email signature and then copy it from the email.
- Open your iPhone Settings.
- Go to Mail.
- Then click on Signature.
- Paste the WiseStamp signature in the box for whichever email address you'd like it to be used.
- Shake your phone to active the Shake to Undo feature, and click Undo.
*Text itself of the pop-up might vary
- Your signature will now be formatted correctly.
Open your email and compose a new message - you'll see the signature on the bottom!