How do I configure activation settings for new employees?
New employees can be activated, assigned to groups and receive invite emails automatically, or you can choose to do these actions manually. The New employees section of your Domain Settings lets you set these options according to your preferences. This article explains how to work with new employee settings.
To configure default settings for new employees:
- From the sidebar, select Domain Settings. Then, on the page that opens, click Employees.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, to the New employees section.
- To automatically assign new employees to a group, select the group from the Employee default group list.
You can read more about groups in this article: Step 5: Managing Groups.
- To activate new employees automatically when they are added, select Active from the Create employee as list. (Active employees occupy seats in your account and can benefit from all features of the WiseStamp app.)
If you choose Inactive, you will need to activate and invite new employees manually (How to manually activate and invite employees).
- If you chose Active in Step 4, the following additional options are available:
- Send employee an invite email automatically: When you select this option, new employees are invited to edit their personal details and export their signature to multiple email platforms.
- Auto inject signature (G-Suite only): When you select this option, the company signature is automatically pushed to new employees (i.e., the signature is auto-populated to their email accounts).