How do I uninstall the Outlook Add-in?
In case you have changed your domain to Google Workspace, or you simply don't want to use the Outlook Add-in anymore, you can easily uninstall it. Follow these simple steps in order to remove your signature from Outlook.
How to uninstall the Outlook Add-in if it was centrally installed?
- Open Microsoft 365 admin center
- Click on the WiseStamp for Outlook app>Remove app
*This will remove the signature for your entire organization.
How to uninstall the Outlook Add-in if it was installed per user?
- Compose a new email
- Select the 3 dots icon> Get Add-ins button on the ribbon
- If there are tabs near the top of the dialog, ensure that the Add-ins tab is selected. Choose My add-ins
- Locate the Custom add-ins section at the bottom of the dialog
- Select the 3 dots icon next to the WiseStamp for Outlook app and click Remove.