How do I upgrade to Wisestamp for Teams (2022)?
If you work with colleagues or manage employees, our Teams solution will allow you to create signatures for everyone in your organization. With a Teams subscription you'll be able to:
- Design a uniform signature for everyone to use across multiple platforms
- Create separate signatures for different departments
- Update all user signatures at once
- Give selected users "Admin access" for editing rights
- Seamlessly add signatures to Gmail, Outlook, Mac Mail, and other programs
To get started with Wisestamp for Teams (2022), please book a demo with one of our Account Executives, at a time that's convenient for you. The demo takes only 15 minutes (or 30 minutes if you have over 100 employees), and then you'll get a 14-day free trial of the Teams solution.
How do I book a demo?
Here are three easy ways to book a Teams demo right from your current account:
- Click the Try WiseStamp for Teams button in the upper right corner of the page.
Then, click Schedule a Demo.
- When creating a new signature, click For My Team.
This opens the popup that lets you schedule a demo.
- If you try to create multiple signatures that have names different from your own, the following popup will open. Click Schedule a Demo to check out Wisestamp for Teams (2022).
Want to skip the demo?
If you want to start working with Wisestamp for Teams (2022) immediately, go to https://webapp.wisestamp.com/signup and create your account. No worries - you still get a 14-day free trial to explore all the advantages of the Teams solution.