How do I add campaigns to my WiseStamp for Teams signatures?
During a campaign, a specific banner is added to your signatures for a limited period of time. You can schedule campaigns around special promotions, marketing activities, holidays, or any other event. WiseStamp's dedicated Campaigns menu makes using campaigns simple and hassle-free by providing:
- Campaign creation tools: An easy-to-use wizard guides you through the creation process in three easy steps.
- Automatic campaign handling: Once you set dates, WiseStamp will automatically add and remove the banner at the right times. You can schedule campaigns for any point in the future.
- Customized campaign use: You can display the banner in all employee signatures, or you can choose to have the banner appear in selected organizational groups (such as Sales).
In this article we show you how to add a new campaign. For information about handling existing campaigns, check our article Viewing and Managing Campaigns.
Adding New Campaigns
Campaigns are added from the Campaigns menu. If you haven't yet created any campaigns, the system will prompt you to add one by clicking Create campaign.
Clicking Create campaign opens the Create campaign wizard, which guides you through the three steps of adding your campaign.
Step 1: Specify Campaign Details
The first page of the wizard contains the following settings:
- Campaign Name: Every campaign is automatically named according to number, but you can change this to any name of your choice. Campaign names must be unique (different campaigns cannot have identical names).
- Assign campaign to groups: Specify whether the banner will be added to all signatures in your organization, or to specific groups only. If you choose Specific groups, select the checkboxes of the groups that will have the banner displayed in their signatures.
If you want the banner to appear in signatures of employees who aren't assigned to any groups, make sure the None checkbox is selected.
- Campaign dates & time: If you want to set a timeframe for the campaign now, click the From and To fields and select start and end dates from the date pickers. You can specify exact start / end times by clicking the hour and minute columns and selecting the desired times.
If you don't choose a timeframe now, your campaign will be saved in Draft status and you will be able to specify dates after campaign creation.
Step 2: Select Banner Design
On the second page of the wizard, you select a banner for the campaign. To use a banner from the WiseStamp collection, click Banners Gallery, make your selection, and click Add Banner. Alternatively, click Upload Your Own and select an image. You can use a local file or upload a file from the internet, Facebook, Instagram, or your webcam.
After choosing a banner, select the Banner position and Banner size. Check the Preview section on the right side of the page to see how the banner will look in your signature.
Step 3: Configuring Call to Action Settings
The third page of the wizard contains some additional settings related to campaign operation.
The settings are:
- Banner Links To: If you want the banner to be clickable, enter the link to the target webpage or select a placeholder from your company details (e.g., the company website).
- Campaign Priority: These settings (High, Medium, and Low) determine which banner will be displayed in the event that multiple campaigns are scheduled during the same timeframe. When campaigns of the same priority are scheduled at the same time, one of the banners is randomly selected by the system.
- Google Analytics UTM: If your account is integrated with Google Analytics, these fields are pre-populated with the UTM tags set in the Analytics menu. If you want to use other UTM tags for the campaign, enter the relevant tags in the fields.
Previewing Your Campaign
The Preview pane, which is available on every page of the wizard, displays the selected banner together with the other components of your signature. If groups within your organization have different signatures, change the display by selecting the relevant group from the list at the top of the Preview pane.