How do I make changes to my signatures?
WiseStamp offers so many possibilities and options for your signatures that it will probably take you some time to explore them all. The Draft feature lets you save a dedicated version of a signature that is undergoing changes. You can keep working on the draft for as long as you need to, with no effect on the currently published version, until you are ready to publish your changes.
This article presents the three easy steps of updating a signature.
Step 1: Start your draft
To get started, go to the Signatures menu and click the Edit button.
This opens the Signature Editor, where you can start updating the signature's details, design and apps.
Step 2: Discard or save your updates
After making updates, you'll need to choose whether to save your changes or discard them.
- If you do NOT want to keep the changes, click Discard draft and then Yes in the popup that opens.
IMPORTANT: Use this option with caution! Clicking Yes will discard the entire draft, not only your most recent changes.
- If you want to save the updates, click Done Editing. Then, select one of these options in the popup that opens:
- If you are happy with the changes and you are ready to apply them to the signature immediately, click Publish changes.
- If your changes aren't final yet, click Do it Later. This saves your updates in a draft version that you can continue editing at any time (see Step 3, below).
Step 3: Finish working on your draft
When a signature has a draft in progress, you can quickly view the saved updates by clicking Draft / show draft.
Then, choose one of the following options:
- To continue making updates to the draft, click Edit.
- To apply the current updates to the signature, click Publish changes.
- To discard the updates, click Actions and select Discard draft.