What is the WiseStamp app for Outlook desktop on Mac?
Users of the Outlook mail program application for Mac can add their WiseStamp signature by downloading the WiseStamp app.
- Open the WiseStamp App on the App Store by clicking here.
- Click “GET” and after that click “OPEN”.
- When the WiseStamp App launches, paste the login code from your invite email and click "Login". If you can't find the email, make sure to check your spam folder.
The sender for the email is WiseStamp for Teams <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
*Note- although the invite mentions Windows users, the login code works for Mac users as well.
- Once you log In with your code, you will need to allow access to WiseStamp, simply click “ok”.
- You will see your signature preview in the WiseStamp App. Check the Use in Outlook box and click Done to close the app.
*Note- make sure to check the Automatically start on Login to make sure that your signature is always updated.
- Open Outlook and compose an email. Your new signature will be waiting for you in your signature settings as Teams Signature. Click on it and it will be added to your new email.
- If you want the signature to automatically be added to your newly composed emails, click on Signatures (see Step 6) and assign the new signature to the proper email address in the settings pop-up.
Important: The instructions above and the installation file for the WiseStamp app can be easily sent to your employees by email by going to Employees > selecting the employees > Invite (see example email here).